Tijuana – Known as the Westernmost City in Mexico
Tuesday, November 08, 2011. Happy Touring on The World posted guide about Tijuana – Known as the Westernmost City in Mexico topic. The also inserted to Mexico archive. This short article and image added on Tuesday, November 8th 2011 in high quality. If you need to save the image, simply right-click on this picture then click on "Save Image As..." link.
Now we also uploaded some more picture which field in Tijuana – Known as the Westernmost City in Mexico post. We recommend you to check over the photograph gallery. To view in big size, simply select on the image preview.
Tijuana – Known as the Westernmost City in Mexico also field in cities in mexico, the largest, arid climate, Tijuana, california, tropical, and another. Beside, we also provide topic about singapore that you can find at this website.
Welcome to Tijuana. Tijuana is known as the largest city of the Mexican state of Baja California Peninsula. This city is precisely located on the U.S.-Mexico border adjacent to its sister city of San Diego, California. As the westernmost city in Mexico, Tijuana has been inhabited by 1,483,992 residents. Well, hopefully, the city of Tijuana could be your ideal choice to spend your long holiday. Bright atmosphere features the beauty of the city completed with excellent tourist attractions that visitor could enjoy. Follow us below.
A glance review of Tijuana based on en.wikipedia.org
“Tijuana is the largest city on the Baja California Peninsula and center of the Tijuana metropolitan area, part of the international San Diego–Tijuana metropolitan area. An industrial and financial center of Mexico, Tijuana exerts a strong influence on economics, education, culture, art, and politics. As the city has become a leading center in the country, so has the surrounding metropolitan area, a major industrial and paramount metropolis in northwestern Mexico. Currently one of the fastest growing cities in Mexico, Tijuana maintains global city status.”
Tijuana and its detail
What do you feel about Tijuana? Tijuana will give so much comfort. The city features a number of upscale tourist stops that you can visit any time based on schedule. The mood goes well as well as the locals who are very friendly. Semi-arid climate covers the entire city with the characteristics of the Dry-Summer Subtropical Mediterranean climate immediate to the north area. Tijuana has a diversity of shopping malls such as Plaza Río, Plaza Mundo Divertido, Plaza Monarca, Plaza Carrousel, and so forth. You can spoil your eyes by sighseeing the latest fashion in it. Just enjoy yourself in Tijuana.
Related Article from Tijuana – Known as the Westernmost City in Mexico situated in Mexico North America
- Zell Am See: the Most Beautiful Ski Resort in Austria
- Make a Visit to the Greenest as well as Environmentally Friendly City of Portland
- Road to Cork the ‘Marshy Place’
- Palau: One of the World’s Youngest and Smallest Nations which Offers the Most Spectacular Water Sport of Diving and Snorkeling
- Muscat Presents Some Notable Landmarks Dominated by the view of Western Al Hajar Mountains
- Uzbekistan Presents an Impressive Array of Natural Attractions
- Udaipur – a Popular Tourist Destination in India Known as the City of Lakes
- Feel Your Truly Skiing only on Kicking Horse
- Spend a Couple of Days in Iowa, so Awesome!
- Feel the Most Wide-Ranging Skiing in the World only on Les Arcs Ski Area